I have come up with a plan to escape from prison. I think it can work, but I will require the following basic items:
- One spoon.
- One nail file.
- One map of prison with the locations of all exits and security cameras carefully marked.
- One chainsaw (the quiet kind).
- Paperback copies of The Great Escape, Midnight Express and The Shawshank Redemption, to pick up some good tips on breaking out of jail.
- One copy of Eat, Pray, Love, because my book club meets next week and I haven’t even started it.
- One helper monkey (must be highly skilled with a chainsaw). Continue reading